Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome to the Bakery!




Hey guys! I'm Susie, cocreator of TiramiSusie's. I am but a poor college student with a love for baking. My best friend Jordan and I are both lovers of baking and cooking, and when you put us together, we're unstoppable.

Over the past few years, we've spent a lot of time (and cash) baking, and we think our stuff is ready to see the world (or at least the world wide web).





So we're going to use this blog to show off some of our more impressive and delicious creations! There's more to come, but here are some of our past favorites!





Orange Mocha Cheesecake

This was a Valentine's Day creation and my first venture into cheesecakes. It was delicious! I also made a coffee whipped cream to go on top-- by hand, because I had left my hand mixer at Jordan's. But look forward to more cheesecakes in the future!









White Chocolate Cupcakes


We've been on a big cupcake kick for a good while. These were by request of a friend and turned out pretty well! We topped them with chocolate dipped strawberries and YUM.


















Pookies

These are so tasty they MUST be illegal. No really. They're peanut butter-pretzel-chocolatey goodness and once you eat one, you just want twenty more. You NEED twenty more. I swear there are no addictive narcotics in them. But if you didn't know any better....




There's a taste of what's to come. We'll keep you updated with our culinary adventures!




In the mean time, we're trying to break into selling our baked goods and catering small events. If you're interested, email us at:








or check us out on Facebook!




Until we eat again,




Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment